* You shop, not looking at the item in the container, but at how you can use it as food tray/storage container
* You walk to the 'feeding station' to make a cuppa instead of your 'coffee station'
* Your kitchen has 'stations'
* 9 - 5 is meaningless
* Your ice cubes aren't ice
* Your coffee supply is as well stocked as your wombaroo products
* You feel compelled to tell complete strangers fascinating facts about Wildlife
* You're broke
* You never finish a coffee before it gets cold (thank goodness for Coke and Pepsi)
* You actually appreciate the roll of a spiderweb
* You're digging for worms like you did when you were a kid
* Half your car is taken up by rescue equipment
* You have an answering machine!
* Your house is a zoo and you wouldn't have it any other way! :)
I make me laugh :p